The academics are an essential part of any school. The academics that we follow have a set of standards that help in shaping the proper form of education and would want our youngsters to continue the same. Academics have always helped to extract the biggest from the core. Academics in our school are as follows:
The schools follow the curriculum prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education:
From Classes V to VIII. First language is English & second language is Hindi. Students are given a choice between Marathi & Sanskrit as the third language.
As per CBSE guidelines, assessments are based on CCE (continuous and comprehensive Evaluation) using both formal & non-formal methods.
Academic session details:
Academic Session period – June to April
Vacation period – May to June
Admission Period – December to June
Book List 2020 – 2021
Click here to download book list
Rules And Regulations:
Every school has its own rules and regulations that should be given due consideration as well as due respect by all the students, teachers and also parents. So, the rules and regulations as prescribed by our school are as follows:
- Every pupil of this school is required to have a copy of the student’s manual which must be brought to school on all school days, failing which one may forfeit that day’s attendance. One should moreover, make oneself acquainted with the rules and obey them.
- Irregular attendance, habitual requests for leave, obscenity, verbal or by act, insubordination to teachers, any kind of cheating are serious misconduct. Even outside school premises any habits or behavior objectionable to the tone of the school are sufficient reasons for the expulsion of a pupil.
- All pupils should be habitually clean and neatly dressed.
- Pupil should not be walking about the school varandhas during the class hours and while moving from one class to another, they should see to it that the neighboring classes are not disturbed, and that they move in silence and in order.
- Pupils are responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings.
- No one should scratch or spoil desks, benches, chairs or damage any school furniture. The younger ones are not to be harmed in anyway. Pupils should avoid defacing the walls or floors of the school by writing or drawing anything on them. Waste papers must be deposited in the waste paper basket.
- Any damage done to the school will have to be made good by those responsible for it. The decision of the Principal regarding the amount will be final.
- No books, newspapers, periodicals (other than the text books) or transistors should be brought to school without the approval of the principal.
- Being an English medium school, it is expected that students speak English in the school premises
- For breach of any of the school rules or norms of conduct, a pupil may be punished or fined at the discretion of the Principal. Dishonesty will be penalized by expulsion from the school.
- In case of absence, no child will be admitted to the class without leave note. In case of long leave prior application should be given to the principal.
- Special care must be taken by pupils and teachers to maintain an atmosphere of silence and serious work class hours. Silence is to be maintained in the class room and along the corridors by all.
- Parents should notify the school by any change in their address or phone number.
- Attendance for Parent’s Meeting is compulsory.