Following attendance as framed by our school should be considered:
- All students require minimum 85% attendance to be eligible for the promotion examination.
- If pupils, for some unexplained reasons, are absent from school or more than a fortnight (2 weeks) their names will be struck off from the rolls, and as a rule they are not re-admitted. If, in case they are readmitted, they will have to pay the admission fee again.
- Leave of absence may be granted to a pupil for sufficient cause but only on previous application for which space is provided in the manual. As a rule more than 2 days leave absence is not granted.
- If pupil is absent due to illness or any other reasons the Principal must be informed immediately and the pupil on returning to school must bring a note from the parents or guardians stating the reason for absence on the special page provided in the manual. In case of illness a medical certificate is essential.]
- Pupils must return to school after the holidays on the appointed day and be present on the closing day of each term.
- During school hours no student is allowed to leave the class room without the permission of the teacher until the class is dismissed.
- Parents are requested not to ask children to come away from school before the school closes for the day except in case of real necessity, in which case permission should be obtained previously in writing.
- It mazy kindly be noted that children will not be sent home in emergency with anyone who might come for them during school hours without a written request from the parents/guardian.
- The school authorities will not be responsible for anything happening to a student of any class before school hours or after school hours. Parents/guardians must take this matter with some seriousness and see that their child/ward comes to school in time and reaches home soon after the classes are over.
- If any student loses any article, the school authorities will not be responsible. Apart from the school study materials no other valuable must be brought to school.